Monday 27 June 2011

call me miss lim

Was supposed to start my pa job today but other opportunities came knocking. It's funny how i cldnt find any job for the past month and yet i have 3 job offers just the previous wkend alone. Fate ba. Wldnt have mind starting on my pa job but having a chance to have short stint at teaching is hard to come by. Having that in mind and the distance n all, i've eventually came to my conclusion.

TADAH! im doing relief teaching at esss which is within walking distance from my hse. =X It's bizarre why they employ me when they have so many other candidates to choose from, esp since it's the humans department im under n im not exactly super excellent in my geo/his/ss. =X

Reported work @7am, like freaking 7am. My slping pattern took a 180 degrees turn. Had flag raising @725, which was super duper nostalgic. Hah. N i have this dilemma, whether to address other tchers as ms/mrs/mdm/mr wat, or simply call their first name. Weird much. N my timetable kinda suck cos i only have 1 period lsn for the ENTIRE day, for monday that is. So bored of doing nth! No marking/no need to plan lsn/ no laptop to use. Super tempted to sneak home but the sch gates r LOCKED till official dismissal time. HA! So secondary sch.

Anw food is so CHEAP! compared to outside or even jc food. Cheap thrill. LOL! But emo thing is somehow they only employ 1 relief tcher, which is me, n im stranded/ seated with some old tchers who are not so into making new frens. =/ N all the new nie tchers i haven got a chance to meet them. So equals to no frens, unless u want to count the tchers that im tagged to. This particular his tcher is quite nice, foresee that we'll be able to have some small chats in future.

Attended their assembly today cos i didnt have anything to do, n i feel like a student all over again. This tcher sitting beside me was dozing off. =X Oh ya, n got students greet me along the way when i walked to the hall. So happy. hahaha. N then this grp of boys were playing a fool, standing in front of me, while walking the hall so i gave them a stare n they kept quiet! lol.

Kind of not used to the classrooms arrangements yet though. Need to learn to use my diaphragm to project my voice. lol! Cos usually in jc only first 3 rows occupied dun even nid to shout. So tiring to talk loudly. N i ate durian just now n am having a sore throat. =X Hopefully it's all sit-in-to-observe lsns this week.

Okay i nid to SLEEP! Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment