Monday 20 June 2011

monday no-blues

Woken up by foreign voices outside my room this morning. And to handle such intrusion, i was trying to figure out who's voices those were, before i stepped out of my room. Somehow i couldnt match any faces. Like seriously, nv had this before.

So curiosity got the better of me n i opened my door and was greeted by a crowd. 3 pri sch kids, my aunt, my mum, my sis, my bro in law, my sis's mother-in-law. What a bustling day. Lol.

But super surprise to see my p2 niece n p3 p5 nephews. Haven seen like for like YEARS! i mean it. I've watched my p5 nephew, daryl, grew up when he was just a baby, when we were staying side by side. But bond stands to stray when i moved to my new place. The last time i saw meimei was when she was barely talking, still a shy gal in my aunt's lap. I used to feel really bad, neglecting them like that, not finding time to go to my aunt's place to play with them, not being there to grow up with them. So seeing them just here today kind of warms my heart. It was slightly awkward at first. That's for sure since it's been years since we met. But it's still heartwarming to know that they have some recollections of me in their memories. But kids these days sure are hard to handle. The attention they are craving, imagine 3 ppl starting 3 diff conversations with you, their energy, n their nonsense. Duncan ask me today, like with a sincere face, "y u so old alr still so short". I was like =O and then =/. Haha. He said it so innocently, u cant help but laugh. But fyi, im still taller than all 3 of them. But i foresee that they will sprout out and eventually outgrow me in just a few more years. Haha.

Happy day i guess. N you know what. They have fb n they use comp everyday. Kids these days... Tsk tsk. Anw was so engrossed interacting with them i forgot to take pics. AIYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment