Friday 1 July 2011

sch n such

Wow! I actually survived one week of school officially!

Everyday is so eventful, u meet diff kinds of students, bump into diff situations n get to know diff tchers, whether hods or nie fresh grad or some having their practical.

Getting more used to sec sch style teaching now since jc kind of makes u forgot abt tchers screaming in class, discipline issues etc.

N u know what. I thought teaching was HARD. In actual fact, it's MUCH HARDER than i've thought. This particular history tcher i got tagged to advised me to evaluate of my options carefully before stepping into teaching career. HAHA. Goes to show so much...

Anw im being labelled as "the long term relief tcher". N this funny tcher came over n said, " angel (HOD) said that u're doing long term relief, so how long is long term?" LOL! Which kind of means that she wont fire me after 1 week i hope. HA!

My bio clock is like back to normal n im leading a duper healthy lifestyle. Imagine slping before midnight everyday, waking up at 6.15am, then a 10min walk to and fro sch! *thumbs up*

Stay tuned for more whining =X

No comments:

Post a Comment