Monday 18 July 2011

It's Monday blues at it's max. 

Reached sch n was greeted with many bombs. Teachers shld really take care of themselves so that they won't have to take mc. From 4 periods on a normal mon, I had 7 today instead. To make things worst, I had 5 straight periods first thing in e morning. 

N it sucks that I'm taking poa classes when I didn't even study poa before. Dun like to feel like I cnt value add them n they'll just waste their time complaining that it's too tough. I can't even judge if it's really the case or they're just lazing. I think triple poa lsns r too much to handle. I get tired of seeing them, n they get tired of looking at me. Towards e end of e lsn they got so restless n chatty but I decided to close one eye since I myself feel like slping. 

Anw I concluded that students these days really need anger management lsns. This student was doing other hw during my poa lsn n she got e nerves to slam e table. Felt like giving a tight slap I swear. N I can tell u she's not a only one I've met alr. 

Wen said that sociologists say that violence is a form if expression for ppl who cant express themselves in words. I totally agree but that's not e way to handle things ok. These kids...

Today's assembly was damn cool. This guy tcher played e ruan. Lol! So strangely familiar. =x 

N pledge today was in Chinese cos it's racial harmony week. Lol! Bet no one will know unless they're schooling. Hah

Elearning for lower sec Tmr but still need go sch take upper sec classes. Very emo =x

No comments:

Post a Comment