Friday 15 July 2011

Really hates it when my dad nags at me to save money n all e bullshit. Just bcos my sis sucks at financial planning, it doesnt mean im like that too for goodness sake. You dunno how much it irks me, like seriously. Every single cent of shopping i do comes right out of my own pocket n it's not like im on an endless shopping spree ok. Im alr shelving my driving lsns to support my own sch fees. What more do u want from me. I pay for my own phone bills n living expenses. I work, i teach tuition to support my own expenses. So just leave me alone n spare me from all the lectures like im doing something wrong. RAH.

Sucks to be 20. Sucks to be me.

N to add on to my angst, bf called me 5 times before he managed to get to me n he sounded so irritated. Izite my fault that i happen to be taking my bath when u called. Y is it that my phone hardly rings when it's just right by my side, but when i doing my things or charging my phone, u just have to be so desperately looking for me. Damn sucky okay. Cant be bothered to appease u anymore.

So angsty now pls steer clear of me. RAH!

Btw im just whining, not sucidal in anyway. Still a happygal91.
TGIF! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment