Thursday 14 July 2011

sch n such

Enjoying my break in the damn shiok air-coned staffroom reading my book, sipping my hot red tea. =)

Anw there's alot of weird ppl ard. =X There's this tcher that observes what i eat everyday which happens to be almost the same thing since it's e most convenient to bring- chocolate bread btw. So it just so happened that im eating hello panda now n he went "no chocolate bread today?" when he walked past me. So stalkerish. Totally psyched out.

Then another malay tcher who likes to act shou n go "hi eleen, how's class today..." n stuff like that. So today he went " i saw u at 1t1 just now. How's it? I saw u shouting at them. Blah blah..." Which is kind of annoying, like u ask till so detailed what do you want me to say.

Which brings me to e nxt point that i went to yet another normal tech class. Seriously not trying to judge as usual. But e experience was quite awful. They are not exactly uncontrollable like the upper sec classes, but they display ahbeng/lian tendencies n potential. Quite a bunch to handle. Was paired with this other tcher, same as e previous one so let her take majority control n do all the shouting first. You wont believe this but a fight broke out btwn 2 boys right under my nose when i was just standing nearby. Like wtheck right. First instinct would be to pull them apart but i cant believe the other tcher was tried to act fierce n shouted but didnt attempt to do any actions when she was standing even nearer than i was. Like what kind of nonsense is this pls. Of cos i can see that she's scared of getting hit accidentally but still... She's like so much bigger sized than me pls. So i had to try n pull the boys alongside with some other boys who ran up to help. Drama max.

On a lighter note, my sec 1 classes r so adorable n sweet these days. Was kind of putting on an expressionless n lifeless face without realisation n then one of them asked me. " 'Cher, y u so emo today?"I know... So heart warming right.. Even my bf pales in comparision. =(

The girls in class r damn cute too. They will say things like "Tcher tmr got geo/his lsn right? Yay can see you". Things like that. Totally made my day. =)

But that doesnt mean they're not notti or noisy ok. But actually i find upper sec kids more annoying. It's like they old enough to understand instructions, supposed to know what they can/cnt do, yet they dun comply. RAH.

Okay la. Break's gg end in like 15 mins' time. My upper sec class later better not make me bao.

TATA~




No comments:

Post a Comment