Wednesday 20 July 2011

yet another midwk

yay! i survived yet another wednesday. Really really hate wed. Though there werent any classes to relief but the no of lsns is enough to kill me alr. Imagine 5 periods straight all the way till 2pm n i nid to have lunch BEFORE 11am. Nonsense timetable. Emo.

Lessons were okay today. But sec 1s are forever noisy, just cant keep quiet for even a second. RAH! Plus after like 1 month they not scared of me anymore den will start to talk rubbish n test my limit. Tsk tsk... But they r quite sweet la. Damn concerned when i happened to look troubled/emo/worn out. =) N they like to praise my dressing. =X But really i think im the only tcher that dares to test the limit of the sch. Heehee. Since i haven got any guidebooks nor proper briefing to really know what to wear. So just act ignorant. But really im trying my best to look like a tcher but it's so hard cos i was nv the typical tcher to begin with. N now my wadrobe is only 50% wearable since all my dresses n skirts r too short/body hugging/informal according to tcher standard. =O N wearing pants drives me nuts in the heat. This wld probably be the biggest push factor in considering to become a tcher. Hah!

Anw bf took off today, not for me though. =( But anw we had lunch together and hang out abit.


kind of like this pic cos the smiles look so genuine. It was heartfelt emotions until reality sets in. oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment