Monday 25 July 2011

monday BLUES!

Today is a BAD monday. Im like so drained out now. Kickstart-ed the day with 5 consecutive periods of lsns without having my breakfast. N this sec 4 class had to make me scold them before they know how to shut up, keep away phys chem malay hw they r doing, during a HISTORY lsn. Seriously! Which part of e word history do they not understand?

Den took a 1t class, not generalising all e normal students, but this particular class drive me nuts, even when another tcher from discipline comm is taking them as well. Totally OUT OF CONTROL, i dun even know how to describe the scene. Oh man. Just pray that i wont have to stepin ever. Feel so breathless in there. RAH!

Den had to stay back for asp with one class of sec 4 students. N guess what. Everybody was LATE. Some almost 30 min late like r u kidding me. You dunno how to read clock/watch izite?! N u freaking step into my class like nobody's business?! Kids these days r such a bunch. Made them stand outside e classroom n lectured them. N this gal dare to give me a chao ah lian attitude. Such a waste of our time. Please wake up ur ideas, be gd, n i'll give u more bearable time during lsns as simple as tat.

Anw assembly today was east spring got talent. Damn funny! n the performance were not too bad. But kind of dun agree with the results. Oh well... hah

N i realised actually alot of tchers notice my presence. ha! Walked back to staffroom at 4ish 5 n at least 2 tchers who dun actually talked to me usu asked me y im still ard at this time. =X

So nice to be home! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment