Wednesday 13 July 2011

lousy midweek

Had an awful wednesday. Like DAMN SHITTY!

I had like 10 periods of lessons out of the max 11! Totally drained out okay and dying of heat.

Was only assigned like 7 periods actually which was BAD ENOUGH. But so many teachers just have to be on course on the same day. RAH! Was actually resting in the staffroom during my alr damn pathetic 2 periods break which amts to 1h, but my boss/hod just had to call me and make me go to this class. And when students see relief tcher they get very excited and start to make damn alot of noise, which means i nid to scold them and talk all the nonsense like 'you r alr in upper sec, dun waste ur double period doing nth' etc. So nonsensical. Was gg through ss ans and these 4 guys had the guts to doing math hw okay. So pissed i made them present their ans. Sabo only. LOL.

anw the sch's welfare sucks ttm. They're not willing to issue relief tchers laptops n they expect me to bring?! What kind of nonsense is this. Gonna just say i dun have laptop, which is half true since mac got no ms office. But pity my students then. No ppt slides to look at. Shall see how it goes... Gonna be on my own, without supervision, teaching them alr. Stressed... =X

Worst day of the week is over. WOHOO! Im sure the rest of the week wld be much better.

NIGHTS WORLD!!! So damn tired alr. My body clock is like a student's alr.

No comments:

Post a Comment