Friday 22 July 2011

Today is a happy happy friday since i only had 2 periods of lessons plus there werent any relief to do. WOHOO!

The only gd thing abt being a tcher is that u can leave the sch without the seccurity guards questioning. lol! went out to have mac breakfast with my pe tcher fren at 10plus. Super gd timing cos there isnt much ppl ard. =)

Anw my other fren is the phy chem tcher aka my flag raising fren. But today was his last day, so emo, nobody to talk to during flag raising nxt wk on. =/

My boss told me today tat she will be on course for 2 days nxt week which means i nid to cover ALL her lsns. And since she's the hod, she teaches ALOT of classes n all UPPER SEC. Sucks! Plus monday she nid help from me for asp(academic support prog) aka REMEDIAL after sch. Gosh. Nxt wk pls dun come... On a lighter note, TGIF!!!

Met bf after sch since he took leave for today. Wanted to catch a movie but i cant believe there's no nice movie other than harry potter which we've alr watched. Boring!




No comments:

Post a Comment