Sunday 5 September 2004

116th Post

116th Post
Went to cut my hair at Tampines at about 4+pm.Not much differences made as i only layered my hair and shorten them.Met up with my second aunt.Went shopping around.Looked at the Tamagochi(s) in the various departmental stores that we went to.Really wanted to own one that is mine and mine alone.*sigh*But i wouldn't want my mum to buy this kind of unimportant things-how my mum feels- for me.So i would rather save up my own money to get one.However,i think there are more things that are much important than this.I wouldn't want to be distracted.Think i'll just focus on my studies for the time being,before i buy one.We(my mum,aunt,second sister and me)went for some snacks at the basement of the Tampines Mall.Ate egg tarts and nuggets. Met Xinyin and Keyang outside the Century Square's door.We were sitting at the bench taking a rest.Chat with them for a while before going off.Reached home at 7+,had a bath before having dinner which was the porridge that my mum cooked in the afternoon.
Homework:
History Mindmap Chapter 2
History Textbook(understanding our past)pg 13
HMT Homework:
zhong xiu he ka

No comments:

Post a Comment