Sunday 26 September 2004

It's Sunday already.So fast.Woke up at 9am.My baby cousin was already here with my sister looking after her.Had to woke up and babysit her until my mum's back from market.Had breakfast and then started to do my revision for geography but nothing gets into my brain.*sigh*Just don't have the mood to study.Came online to take a break before continuing to study.My cousin's parents (my aunt and uncle) came at 1+pm.Ate some food at my house before my uncle go off to his patients' house.(my uncle's a doctor)He's still not back though.My cousin is sleeping now so the house is really quiet.My mum said that we are going to the Park later for some RC event to celebrate Mid-Autumn.Don't feel like going but......
Homework:
Science Workbook
Geography Worbook
Maths Exercise
D&T Workbook

No comments:

Post a Comment