Sunday 12 September 2004

123th Post

123th Post
Slept at around 1+am but was woken up by my mum at 7 going 8am. to babysit my cousin.My aunt came at 8.15am,left my baby cousin with me and then went off.I played with a for a while.And then she did her "big business".Guess what..My mum had gone to the market and everyone was sleeping.Had no choice but to help her bathe.But she's really adorable..Mum came back at 9+ and then she looked after her.I read the book(CHARMED)that Jessica lent me.Finihed it already.A nice book.A lot of uncles and aunts came to our house today.Wonder what wind blew them here.My sister had already gone to school.Their school are performing at esplanade today at night.Don't know if i'm going.Most probably not.Just revised my maths but still feeling a little confused.*sigh*My uncles and aunts are still here having dinner.I'm eating my dinner while using the cmputer also.hehe.Think i'll just stop here..Update later if i'm free.

No comments:

Post a Comment