Friday 24 September 2004

132th Post

132th Post
Vice-priniciple made a speech this morning.Had maths lesson after that.Learnt about compound interests.Then we had P.E and learnt 2 volleyball skills.Miss Siew didn't come today.During science lesson,learnt the next chapter.Finished one ke wen today.Had a higher mother tongue debate thingy.I was the judge.It was rather fun.But was asked by Miss chia to give a conclusion for the debate on behalf of the other 2 judges.Think i was talking crap.Had lunch in school with debbie accompaining me as my mum didn't cook.Came back and then took my nephew to school(Nursery).Haven't brought him to school for a long time.Was really busy with schoolwork.Finished all my homework already but i left those that i don't know blank.Will try to figure out the answers later.One week past by so fast.Will sleep early today.SO tired and stressed up.
Homework:
Science Workbook
Geography Workbook
Maths Exercise 12f

No comments:

Post a Comment