Saturday 18 September 2004

~

Saturday
Today was a rather fun day.Woke up at 9am.And read Charmed.Then my elder sister asked if i wanted to go shopping with her.Refused her offer at first but accepted in the end.We went for lunch at the nearby coffeeshop with my second and elder sister.After that,my second sister went to tampines mall to meet her friends while my elder sister and i went to take the express bus 518 at the bus stop.It was quite a long way to Orchard.Then we went shopping.My sister also bought 2 pants for me from espirit as she just got her pay.The pants are not cheap.Cost $78 in total.After that we went cityhall to shop.My sister bought herself 2 blouse also,costing a total of $78.We alson went to Taka to buy some snacks and Kino to buy books.We had dinner together at Sankae Sushi and by the time we reach home,it was already 11+pm.Bathe at slept at 2am.As my hair just got dried.Finished reading CHARMED also.But have to stop reading storybooks to start reading textbooks..Whatever it it,it's nice to be having shopping spree as i'm not the one paying..haha..My elder sister's birthday is on monday but so sad as i 'm broke.What she wants is a $200+ watch which i can't afford.My parents also don't have a practice of buying presents for us during our birthdays.Only a cake.But better than nothing.Anyway,we saw a Tamagochi which is green and black.Very nice colour but i think i'll only want to buy one after the final year exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment