Monday 20 September 2004

130th Post

130th Post
Nothing really peculiar happened today.But i'm really happy that today was the last chinese lesson at 1E1.Stayed back for Maths retest today.Just hope that i can pass.There was no CO practice today.Had lunch in school and then Jessica,Debbie and Shayl came to my house to do project.When we were walking at my house's void deck,i was shocked to see my mum as i thought she would be out.Anyway,my uncle and aunt came.We did our project until 5pm.and then they went off.Finished up my work and then had dinner.My aunt went through the chapter percentage with me as i wasn't really clear.Just finished doing the write-up of the favourite spot..*yawn*so tired.Just ate my elder sister's birthday cake.Think i'll keep this post short and sweet as i'm really tired and wants to go to bed already.
Happy Birthday Sis!!
Homework:
English Exercise 1
Science Workbook
History Structured Questions
Maths Exercises

No comments:

Post a Comment