Monday 6 September 2004

117th Post

117th Post
Slept at 12+am. yesterday,but woke up at 8+am.Was forced to wake up.Got changed quickly after i woke up.Set off for Johor,Malaysia in my uncle's car with my mum,aunt ,uncle and toddler cousin.Took about 2 hours to get there.Proceeded for luch first nearby.Ate the wanton mee which was horrible.The noodle was so hard.Then went shopping at 2 places.I don't remember the names of the the places though. We also went to the GIANT there.The place was very big.Shopped there for an hour or so.Bought quite a lot of snacks.Paid for it at the counter but the cashier was so blur.Calculated the amount of the things that the man before us bought.Waited for quite a long time.The eggs that only cose $1 RM in a box of 8.A man bought 4 boxes of it.Saw Tamogochi at one of the place.I think it's cheaper there but i forgot to ask for the price.*sigh*Stupid me!Its quite unconvient to bring a toddler out as she kept crying and running about.But her cuteness just make me forgot all my unhappiness for the time being.The CDs sold there are pirated(i think ).One CD costs less then 10 RM.I didn't buy any though.Some of the things in Malaysia are more expensive than in Singapore.Took another 1 hour or so to get back to Singapore.Stopped at the Woodlands checkpoint to go to the toilet as my cousin had done her "big business" and need to change her diapers.Really had fun today.Think it will be a long long time before i can go out of Singapore.My family does not have a habit of going to overseas.They came to our house.Drank tea and rest.My mum had already cooked dinner.They just had dinner.My cousin just waved to me as she is going back now.Will have my dinner a bit little.Ate a lot of junk food which made me full.

No comments:

Post a Comment