Saturday 11 September 2004

Woke up at 7am for school service.Went to take bus 28 to interchange with my mum.She went to eastlink for breakfast while i proceed to Macdonalds to meet them(weetards).Walked to school togather after that.I was sent to 4E5 to clean up the classroom.Debbie and i went to collect the pail and then went to the washroom to fill it up with water.Cleaned the classroom until 9.30am.Then Miss Siew took a look around and then we were asked to go back to our class.Was sort of scolded by Miss Siew as a lot of us left our books under our tables.I didn't though.Released a little early and went straight for my combined practice.Immediately got one of my seniors to replace the string that was broken.Adjusted all the tune by myself though.Had a 30 minutes break at 11.15am.Went home right away after practice.Reached home and my sister had already bought lunch from the nearby coffeeshop for me.Finished up my RIF to September 17 already.Yay..finally completed it.Will start to revise my maths after i gone offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment