Thursday 2 September 2004

This is my 112nd post.Today was a busy day.Started on the new history textbook today.Miss Toh's lesson today was really fast.Went to the next point before i could finish copying.During science lesson,we went through our science paper.After recess,Miss Siew revised with us about the news report and the different kinds of report.Geography was much more relaxed but the pace was quite fast also.Honestly,i didn't really understand some of the things she taught.Got back our report card today.Shown my report card to my mum but she didn't said anything.Will ask my dad to sign it when he gets back.Went for a briefing after school at the AVA threatrette.Had lunch and then went for CO practice.Today's wasn't that torturing though.DLL didn't scold liuqin much today.Had dinner and learnt my ci yu and cheng yu for tomorrow's HMT exam already.But i'm still quite nervous about it.Got to go now.My sister needs the computer to do her stuff.
Homework:
Speech(scene2)
History Mindmap Chapter 2
History Textbook(understanding our past)pg 13

No comments:

Post a Comment