Wednesday 25 May 2011

Midweek

I think I'm a super gd gal. =D

Helped my mummy to sweep n mopped e whole house before I left house today.

Then met yz for dinner at e airport. Actually I think e airport is a damn cool place to chill n relax. There's alot of cafes n restaurants (bars as well). So happening. Plus it's only 3 stops away from my house. Haha. Both of us went to take passport size photo at e self serve kiosk before having our dinner. My first time. It was damn hilarious! But a gd place to take cos no weird ppl walking by/staring.

Had dinner at tcc. The food was not too bad, portion just right plus e service was excellent! Thanks yz for e treat! =x

Anw super duper coincidental. Bumped into my 3 ex teachers there. Slightly awkward cos I'm super shou with e other 2 while e third one is my ex higher chinese tcher whom I seriously cnt change with. So after much deliberation, I decided not to walk over to make small chats. Hah

Did a little grocery shopping before heading home together. So nice to get out of e house once in a while. Hah. Cos I'm usually super lazy to go out =p


bread pudding
penne mama mia. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment