Tuesday 10 August 2004

Did nothing much today. Woken up by Jessica’s phone call at 9+am. She asked me to go out with her and some others. She persuaded me for very long and I was quite moved but I really can’t go out. Sorry.…Stayed at home and do my news report. Just finished. The news report is class celebration of NDP not the real NDP. Take note. The whole report should also be at least 250 words long. Did part of the article before my elder sister and I went to the coffeeshop nearby to have lunch. My mum went off without cooking so we had to buy our own lunch. Ate prawn noodle which was really delicious. Came back after that and complete the news report. But in between my elder sister need to use the computer so I let her use it for a while. Time really flies and we will need to go to school tomorrow.*sigh..Hope Debbie’s feeling better….Keep getting disconnected today. Wonder what is wrong with my computer.
Homework:
News report
Letter (Xiao Xin)
D&T workbook
Cheng yu shu (pg 37-40)

No comments:

Post a Comment