Monday 16 August 2004

Sunday
Went to Downtown East to watch my sister's school's performance. My sister's in the band. The band perform a few songs before the programe starts so they are there to sort of entertain the audiences. After that, the whole band went back to school to pack up and my mum and me stayed there to finish the whole play. The programe or the play was about Singapore's history from a small fishing village to a modern city. It consists of a lot of actors, actresses, dancers, singers and some others. The dancers were brilliant. Their movements were very graceful and flexible. The guy who acted as SM Lee was really funny. Everything ended at sometime before 5pm.Then we meet my sister at white sands. Shop for a while before we went to the KFC at Tampines for dinner. Mum went to Shop and Save to buy something also.

No comments:

Post a Comment