Tuesday 17 August 2004

Woke up late today.Don't know why i felt so tired in the morning.I'm not that late though because my dad drove me to school.whereas my sister takes bus to school.I think she reach school quite late as the bus takes about 15 minutes to her school.During the first period which is HMT,we finished the previous ke wen and then start on the next ke wen.Debbie had her 3 minutes of speech.Joan was supposed to also but she couldn't find.Next ke wen is my turn already.So fast..Mr. Chee didn't come today but assigned us to read up the textbook and complete the workbook.Finished the workbook by the first 2 periods.After that,debbie and me studied for our Chinese spelling.Then our "Teachers",Kereen,Hui Juan and Sharyl tested us and Miss Kua marked our scripts.Science was copying notes and more notes.*sighMusic lesson was quite fun but not enough time for us to practice the "piano".Literature was sort of terrible.Asked to write a 250 words essay on the poem and submit in today.My mind was really a blank until Miss Siew explained to us.Still stuck on how to phrase the sentences after that though..Stayed in school for lunch with Wendy.My sister came back at 4.20+.I fell asleep on the armchair and was woken up by her.Think i fell alseep at 4pm.The first thing she aked me was,"you want to drink bubble tea."I was like so blur as i just woke up.We had a game of scissor,paper,stone,which was quite childish i admit..hehe.I didn't even even open my eyes when having that game.But somehow i won in the end.Then she went downstairs to buy.She went down for quite a long time and was getting quite worried.When she's finally back,she told me there were a lot of students there.Finished my maths already.Got to learn my spelling later.
Homework:
Maths Exercise(hand in tomorrow)
Geography Research in groups(Monday)
HMT Homework:
spelling(ke wen 22.23.24)
bring express chinese textbook tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment