Tuesday 3 August 2004

Just reached home after having lunch in school.Got back quite a lot of papers today.Miss Chia didn't come today.I think she's sick or something.Mr. Vanan took over Miss Chia's lesson so we couldn't get back our chinese paper.After that,knew that Jessica got the highest.Wasn't totally shocked about that actually.She so smart one..hehe.A lot of them the results for chinese suddenly shot up to 80+.Like that,i a lot pressure leh.Got back D&T paper too.My marks considered not bad ready for i studied only at the last minute.Drilled holes on the wood,metal piece and metal tubes of the wind chime.After recess,we had Science lesson.Mr. Tan finish marking.But some pupils have not taken their test so he can't return.He promised to return the peper to us next lesson.But i don't even feel like getting it back.Music lesson was quite fun.We sing National Day Theme songs the whole lesson.Got back Literature paper.I think my results was terribly.Very very bad..Tomorrow is my HMT CA..ah!my first HMT paper..Must study very hard.Going offline soon..
Homework:
Step Ahead Workbook

No comments:

Post a Comment