Monday 23 August 2004

First period was geography and today geography test,making me nervous.Wasn't feeling well the whole of today.Felt weak and tired as if i would collaspe any minutes.History was as per normal,which is copying notes and more notes.English lessons were going through the features of news report.Then,we were asked to do a compositon to add into our CA marks.So tired and i got no ideas.Don't think this will be a good composition.Miss Annabel Ho didn't come today.Hope she is feeling better.Anyway,a relief teacher came.We were to do a few questions.During chinese lessons,we covered up the chapters that will be tested in the CA.Then went to take our class photgraph.At 2.15pm,we went to the room and had our CO meetings.The meeting was so long.All CO members were going to Swensens to eat but i didn't go.As i'm having a sore throat.Was supposed to meet my mum for lunch but the meeting took so long that in the end,my mum bought food for me and my uncle's family who was with her came and drove me home.Rested for a while when i reached home.My baby cousin went to sleep.I finished up the HMT zuo ye correction and then learnt the cheng yu(s).Wanted my mum to test me but she wasn't free.She was dring chinese tea with my uncle and aunt.My cousin woke up a moment ago,her actions were so cute and INNOCENT.If only i could be her.To be the young and empty mind that discovers the world step by step.To have no troubles and anger.I won't be angry at anyone or feel troubled.Got to log off soon..
Homework:
History Mindmap(textbook on Singapore's past--chapter 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment