Monday 9 August 2004

Spent a really splendid time at the Pasir Ris Park today.Woke up at 9+am.Didn't feel like waking up but i had to.Just when i was taking a shower,my uncle came.He was supposed to take all the stuff for the pinic to his car and also drive us there.After quite a long time,my mother was finally ready and so we set off.When we reached there,we found a spot under the tree and laid our mats. There we ate the food my mum prepared.during the whole day,i played frisbee,badminton and so called volleyball.Met Xinying and Keyang there.They were playing games and i heard their group over there singing powerpuff girls very loudly.Very funny.Then around 3+pm,my second aunt came,accompanied by her children(my biao ge and biao mei).I was not very close to them,especially my "biao ge".But after playing the games and having fun together,we sort of foster a bond among us.We also went to the playground at the park for about an hour or so.Having fun with all the childish games.Haha.After that,my biao ge went to the basketball court then and somehow he joined a group of guys.While he played,my "biao mei", sister and i stood at the side to watch.My mum left with my dad at 4+pm to go to the National Stadium.It's not fair.Everytime i go,i sit at the normal seats but my mum sat at the so called VIP seats with shelter.My dad sat at the VIP seats every year if he goes.We also bbq using an aluminium tray and a metal gauze.We stayed at the park until 9+pm.We had our dinner there,watching the NDP,using my "biao mei's" portable television.It was already very dark but my cousins,sister and i still managed to play badminton for about an hour.After that,we played monopoly for a while.While we were playing,my uncle suddenly called us to keep our things as we were leaving.We quickly packed our stuff and were soon ready to leave.We each take a few bags to carry.I took a bag that contains the game and badminton rackets.It was really heavy.I was struggling,trying to hold the bag when suddenly my "biao ge" offered to help.Looks like he's not heartless.We carried the things to my uncle's car,put them into his car before we each make our way home.Of course,my uncle drove my sister and me home.At my home,they helped to wash up the containers we used as my mum was at the NDP and might be home quite late.I took a bathe after they gone off.As i was wearing a sleeveless top today,i realised the colour difference between the two parts.I'm so tanned!I'm sunburned also.Especially my face.Those areas are really itchy but can't scratch or else they were "bo bi".Think i won't go out tomorrow.Have not complete the news report.
Homework:
D&T Workbook
News report on NDP
Letter(Xiao Xin)
cheng yu book-pg 37-40(HMT)

No comments:

Post a Comment