Monday 30 August 2004

Sunday
Had a tiring but fruitful day.Woke up real early(i find it early)..Mum was already cooking.Took a quick shower and got changed.Went to park very soon after that in my uncle's car.Not really close with my that uncle.So i felt quite uneasy the whole car journey.Reached there and my secnd aunt and cousins were already there.Chat with my cousins and played card games together.After that we went to the playground.Went back to the b-b-q pit after about an hour.And saw my more uncles and aunts had arrived.Even my mum and grandother.When the weather wasn't that hot,we began our outdoor activities.First we played "volleyball",then badminton,then fresbie and flew kites.One of my cousin that i had never seen before came.I think my grandmother dotes on her.Well,it is a fact i suppose.When we had our dinner,we sang birthday song for my grandmother and ate the cake.It was strawberry cake.Quite yummy..Played with the "fire wand"(don't know what that called).Came home quite late.Slept at 12+

No comments:

Post a Comment