Sunday 1 August 2004

Friday

Wanted to update before i go offline but the computer hang and so i just shut it off.

Today we had maths lesson and Ms Ho taught us how to draw nets.During P.E,we had to run ten rounds around the two basketball court before we can play other games of our choice.Hope this will help me to build up my stamina.Ms Siew didn't come again.Think she's sick agin.Went to the library to do comprehension during CME lesson.Today HMT was only until 1.10pm.The lesson today was fun.We played games like passing messages and stuff.Going to have dinner now..bye..Tomorrow CO again..
Thursday
Had our literature and History papers.Both were quite tough.We had to write really long answers and reasoning for the papers.I had to crap my way through..I don't need to get A.All i want is a B.Had CO prastice.I really don't know what she talking about and got her scoldings as expected.*sigh*SO sian


No comments:

Post a Comment