Saturday 28 August 2004

Went out at 4+pm.Just reached home.I have gone off to buy some stuff at Spotlight.Met Rena at spotlight with her friend.Shop there for quite a long time but couldn't find the thing i wanted.Went to montip to shop after that. Came out and saw Rena and her friend again.Went to Mini Toons and saw 2 other Ruan seniors.Was going to meet my mum at Tampines Mall at 5.30pm. but my mum was held up by some patients.My mum's nurse(sort of).So i shopped around TM.Then my dad came and waited for my mum with me outside Isetan(spelled like that?!).Saw Fiona with her friend walking past me.Had dinner with my dad and mum at the food court.Went to the NTUC Fairprice to buy the things needed for my grandmother's bbq tomorrow.Got to wake up early tomoorw.*sigh*But i'm not going to sleep earlier.haha..Got to finish up the mindmap.
Homework:
History Mindmap(Understandingour past-Chapter 1)
New Report(Police Exhibition)
HMT Homework:
zuo ye 25 and 26

No comments:

Post a Comment