Saturday 14 August 2004

Woke up early today for CO practice.Jessica sms me to go to school at 8.30am.My dad didn't work today who he drove me to school.Reached school at 8.20+am.Sat with my seniors and talk to them.Debbie came and then we took a walk together and watched the vollryball players.Saw Jessica walking towards us at 8.50+.Chat for a while before we make our way to the room.Started with the "do-mi-re-mi" before we stared "chang cheng".Then ding lao shi taught one group by one group.The ruan group was taught first followed by pipa and lastly liuqin.We were ask to go into the room but can leave our instrument in the classroom.We went into the room to listen to the whole song of "chang cheng" from a disc she've got.The whole song was so long and sad.Makes me want to sleep.She asked some girls to buy lunch for her and while we are listening,she ate her lunch.It smells so god making us feel hungry.There's no break today as she said that listening to the music is alreay relaxing and also resting.Came to our section at 12.25am.And she left very soon after that.That's lucky for us.Finally know how to play the last part.Stayyed back for a while after CO to watch PRSS Idols.Some singing are really awful while others brillant.But i think most of the groups song are too loud and we can't eally hear their singing.Doing the history mindmap now.Must finish all my homework today because my sister's school's band in performing at Downtown East tomorrow as i MUST go with my mum.My mum doesn't know the way.My sister performing too.The whole thing ends quite late so i don't want to rush through my homework,must finish all schoolwork by tonight.
Homework:
English Worksheet
Step ahead Workbook
Maths Exercise
History Mindmap Chapter 7
penpal letter
HMT Homework:
Zuo ye 23 and 24
Read ke wen 25 and 26

No comments:

Post a Comment