Sunday 1 August 2004

Saturday
Had our CO practice.Drizzling the whole day.Yi Rong stayed back a while to teach me..hehe..she so good hor.After that,Debbie,Jessica,Wendy and me went to my house there the coffeeshop to eat.Went home to bathe and change before meeting 2 of my friends to go to the NDP Preview together.We were supposed to meet at 3.10 but i arrived at 3.40pm..So sorry that i was late...The performances were wonderful.TKGS band performed too.We put "tattoos"on our hand and face.The fireworks were fabulous and the best part of the whole preview..But the thing is that the exploding sounds made by the fireworks were quite scary..The whole thing ended at about 8pm.The place was so packed with people that you could not move.The bus and MRT was also very crowded.We had to squeeze into the bus and MRT.Most importantly i enjoyed myself..hehe..but did not do a single homework..

No comments:

Post a Comment